Have you ever needed to create a lot of content with a similar structure? Or perhaps you have wanted to promote a series of products with various format variations? Or have you ever been in a situation that every single piece of a brand’s visual content needed to be branded and have a professional look? Or maybe you are like us and you have been dealing with all the above. If so, Tumplate is just a perfect tool for you.
The main idea behind Tumplate is that the information and content vary, but the structure remains the same.
The philosophy behind Tumplate has five main theses:
1. Less is more
Too much choice is stressful and slows you down. We wanted Tumplate’s user interface to be customized to whatever the user’s needs at that time are. Tumplate can give you just the tools you need: nothing more or nothing less.
2. We love teamwork
We are strong believers in teamwork. Whether you work in a small business or big corporation, there is still one thing that is in common: expressing tweaks or notes takes a lot of time and effort. We wanted to ease that as much as possible when developing Tumplate.
3. No platform is an island
We want Tumplate to be a part of your current workflow in whatever shape or form is best for you. One of the most important things in Tumplate is that it works perfectly via API and connections like Zapier that offer thousands of platforms that we can then integrate with.
4. Automation and A.I. are great helpers, but will rarely get you to the finish line
Tumplate was developed to be an easier way to utilize automation, A.I., and just plain old real intelligence in perfect harmony. We wanted templates to be smarter and more adaptable than anything out there, create automated tasks and workflows with great integrations, and make sure that it is easier to review and potentially tweak any of the content that you create with automation.
5. Take what you have,
and make something out of it Whether you have a million-dollar commercial or just something small-production, with Tumplate you can utilize the content in many creative ways without having to pay for the production company to deliver it for you.
So, what kind of solutions can Tumplate help you with? Here are some things our clients use Tumplate for:
1. Creating highly functional customized creation tools for all their needs. Videos? Banners? GIFs? Stills? Still sequences? HTML banners? DOOH content? Prints? You name it!
2. Creating highly effective automated workflows for one-off cases or constant use. For example, if you need to make content from your whole online store catalog, we can build a custom Tumplate or multiple Tumplates that you can then drive your catalog through via integrations, API, or CSV workflow.
3. Creating campaign content, scheduling it, and posting it.
4. Building a social media or marketing strategy and then executing it.
To sum this all: if you want to work smarter, not harder, Tumplate is the perfect tool for you.
| Photo Carl Heyerdahl Unsplash